On this webpage you'll find:
- additional info and the latest news on our hidden geocaches
- photos taken with the cache cams of the Loonse & Drunense Duinen a.k.a. Dutch Sahara geocache
- various other photos, including cache hunts
- a listing of the geocaches we found
- selected links of interest
- a miscellany page with personal stories, information and other geocaching stuff
Trail to Drei Zinnen Cache GCGH63 in Italy. Unfortunately in sight of the cache location we had to give up because the trail was covered by snow. We found it too dangerous to continue, as the small, slippery trail was on the edge of a very steep slope. We were disappointed, but this also is geocaching. As the owner of this cache in the cache description appropriately puts it: it's not the destination, it's the journey that counts!
Click here for a small selection of some more of our favorite geocaching pics
Sign or read the guestbook
616 days, 12,051 miles.....
Our travel bug Cheechako reached Alaska!!
Profile / Stats for Johny Cache
I'm right 97 percent of the time. Who cares about the other 4 percent.
Geocaching since August 2001
Home coordinates: somewhere in the Netherlands (WGS84)
JC has cached in the following countries:
More stats here (stats generated by FindStatGen 3 running on GSAK)
View the banners and awards we received
View our profile on gc.com
E-mail Johny Cache: email@example.com
This site best viewed with IE 5 or higher
Site is ANFY Enhanced